American Ash Tree
- Native to the North East, Ash is one of the most useful trees.
- Stong, durable and straight grained, it's the choice for baseball bats, tool handles and furniture.
- Ash has a high anti-bacterial activity making it ideal for cutting boards.
- It has low moisture, produces high BTU's, splits easilly and burns clean, making it ideal for firewood.
We Build with Ash
- Our favorite tree is in rapid decline
- Due to the invasive emerald ash borer, all ash trees in the north east are threatened
- By producing lumber from Ash trees now, and building heirloom quality furniture, cutting boards and other household utensils, we can preserve this wonderful tree